Tick tock...

So the toiles are well on the way..and though not completely finished I thought I would get on with making in my real fabric to try and give myself a bit of a kick up the arse as time is getting the better of me.


Unfortunately, through a massive mistake on my behalf (I forgot in my rushing around like a headless chicken state, to buy buttons), I did not get a completed outfit finished in-time to have it entered to see if it could go forward into a competition to get it photographed by Rankin...better luck next time.


UPDATE!!!

the deadline has been postponed so i now have until 10 am on monday the 12th april to get my first completed outfit with a fully styled model. This would have been ideal had I not left the beginnings of the outfit in the studio over the easter break whilst I am back home...great.

No comments:

Post a Comment